Q for Quest©
For more involvement.
Do you ever dare to just ask somebody a question? This deck of cards offers guidance in the shape of questions and statements to start a fruitful conversation. Use them to get the conversation going in a meaningful direction, to learn more about each other and in so doing, increase your involvement with each other.
What is it?
‘Q for Quest©’ is a useful tool to facilitate good conversations. In an accessible way, it invites players to start a meaningful conversation. But be careful: it might just lead to better focus, increased awareness, a more close-knit team, better results and more enjoyment in your work together.
Who is it for?
You can use it in your work as facilitator, supervisor, life coach or for your own benefit.
This game can be used for
- Getting better acquainted
- Introductory meetings
- Bringing attention to the individual within the group
- Practicing active listening
- Kick-starting and increasing group participation
How does it work?
‘Q for Quest©’ consists of 10 cards with light-hearted questions - fun for occasions such as lunchtime or the start of a meeting. If you’re after a bit more depth, there are 21 further cards. Lastly, there are 21 for starting a conversation about themes relevant to working as a team. Depending on the goal with which you play this game you can choose a certain ‘type’ of card or use the entire deck.
What are the benefits?
Depending on the goal towards which you play it, this game can offer you the following benefits:
- More involvement (also between remote co-workers)
- Getting to know and understand each other better
- A good (team) conversation
- More trust and security within your team
- More awareness of what is important to you